Values and Ethos
Our school family – our staff, pupils and parents are essential to our success and we work hard to develop a sense of community and belonging throughout the school from the very first day a child arrives. Our “Big Friends, Little Friends” scheme which pairs a Reception child with a Y6 child has proved effective in helping the younger children settle into school and feel secure. The Y6 children also thrive on this responsibility.
‘Working together to be our very best’
What’s Important To Us?
This is what we believe in as a school community:
- We have a safe school – we care for, respect and look after each other.
- We are polite and considerate; we always want to give a good first impression.
- We are hard working and resilient – we never give up in work or play.
- We like to investigate and learn for ourselves; we take pride in our work.
- We stick together as a team – we are a family.